Spay & Neuter
- Movement of People Committed to Saving Dogs and Cats in the St. Louis Region
- For those who do not have a veterinarian or need low cost services
- BARC St. Louis
- Carol House Quick Fix Pet Clinic (formerly Metropolitan Spay Neuter Clinic)
- Humane Society of Missouri
- MoSHA (Missouri State Humane Association)
- "Pet Friendly" License Plate Program — A program that helps raise funds to Spay and Neuter animals Statewide"
- Operation Spot
Metro East-Illinois resources
- Clinic: (618) 656-4405 x475
- For application: (217) 782-3984
- $15 if on food stamps or social security disability.
- Contact for hardship and special needs: (618) 488-2656
- Spay & Neuter – No Unwanted Litters – Metro East
- Spay & Neuter – No Unwanted Litters Poster
- Spay & Neuter – No Unwanted Litters - Missouri
- Demasiados Mueren - Too Many Die Brochure (Spanish version)
- No Unwanted Litters Coloring Book
- No Unwanted Litters Coloring Book Handout
"Purina's Pet Advocate Leader (PAL) Program
talks about the importance of Spaying and Neutering"
Each year, Purina's Pet Advocate Leader (PAL) Program educates 15 or so St. Louis Public High School Juniors about pet overpopulation and encourages them to be advocates on behalf of pets in our region. The program includes a summer job placement in an animal welfare organization and a scholarship to participate in the FOCUS St. Louis Youth Leadership Program during the school - all sponsored by Purina.
This video was created by the PALs to spread the message to other youth about the importance of spaying and neutering.
"Fight the Stereotype"
"It's Time for Us to Change"
Teens get interviewed about why spay/neuter is important, fun to watch!
"It's Time for Us to Change" Video Discussion Guide
This discussion guide is to be utilized with the "It's Time for Us to Change" video when educating middle school children on the benefits of spay and neutering their pets.